Step by step guide to installing a KATpod Lantern Roof
If you are planning on installing a Roof Lantern yourself, these easy to follow guidelines might help, or if you’d prefer to watch KAT’s short installation video, click here.
Short video How to install a Lantern Roof
Each KATpod Lantern Roof is made to bespoke sizes to suit your project. KAT have prepared an installation manual to guide you step by step which can be downloaded from the KAT website, just call the Customer Services Team for your Trade password on 01625 439666 or watch KAT’s short installation video on YouTube here.
The following article was featured in Professional Builder Magazine, July/August 2016 edition, which shows how to install a KATpod Lantern Roof, from start to finish. Visit the KAT website.
Features of KATpod Lantern Roof
- The slimmest Lantern solution in Europe
- No clunky bars and supports
- No obtrusive profiles dominating the glazing
- 40mm aluminium rafters, 30% slimmer than conventional systems
- Ridge 70% slimmer than conventional systems
- Warm in winter, cool in summer
- Comfortable year round room use
- Excellent thermal properties
- KATpod roofs available from stock
- Bespoke roofs made to order
- Tinted glass option
- Up to 5 metres wide and almost no length constraint
Contact KAT for a quote or complimentary brochure
Where can I see a KATpod Lantern Roof?
Call into our Showroom in Macclesfield, Cheshire or Newhaven, Sussex to see a Lantern Roof on display. No appointment required, open Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.